GeoBigData'15 - ISPRS GEOSPATIAL WEEK
GeoBigData'15 - Managing, Processing, and Rendering Remotely-Sensed Big Geospatial Data
1-2 October 2015, La Grande Motte - France
The earth is being observed with an increasing number of platforms (e.g., satellite constellations, planes, UAVs, ground-based vehicles) and sensors collecting masses of remotely sensed datasets, such as lidar point clouds or optical colour or multispectral images. As the pace of acquisitions, the resolutions of sensors and the demands on analytics and visualization are ever increasing, new challenges arise to deal with all the aspects of this deluge of geospatial big data.
Abstract and Full paper manuscripts will be subject to a double-blind review process. The proceedings will appear as a volume of the ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences for accepted full papers and as a volume of the ISPRS Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences for accepted abstract submissions. GeoBigData'15 is part of the ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015.
Important Dates for paper submitting:
- Deadline for submission of full paper (for Annals): 30 April 2015
- Deadline for submission of abstracts (for Archives): 30 April 2015
- Notification of acceptance to authors (abstract submission): 20 May 2015
- Notification of acceptance to authors (full paper submissions): 1 June 2015
- Deadline for early-bird registration: 15 June 2015.